Published in Current
Bombing the 50th Anniversary Featured
by Master on01 October 2010 5789 times
Nigeria's 50th anniversary was marked with bombing by those believed to be Niger Delta militants.
Latest from Master
- Is Nigeria on the brink after north-south clashes?
- Why Nigeria Police is a Big Problem - Report
- Take-over Speech by Lt-General Olusegun Obasanjo following the execution of Murtala Mohammed, May 1976
- Second Republic Inauguration Speech by President Shehu Shagari, October 1, 1979
- Shagari's Overthrow Speech by Major-General Sani Abacha, December 1, 1984