Nigerians Have No Right to Know?
"I don’t think it was right for the former president to share President Yar’Adua’s medical records with the public.” The Special Adviser to President Umaru Yar’Adua on National Assembly Matters, Senator Muhammed Abba-Aji, speaking about General Olusegun Obasanjo's yet-to-be-admitted disclosure to the media that Yar'Adua is brain damaged.
Latest from Master
- Is Nigeria on the brink after north-south clashes?
- Bombing the 50th Anniversary
- Why Nigeria Police is a Big Problem - Report
- Take-over Speech by Lt-General Olusegun Obasanjo following the execution of Murtala Mohammed, May 1976
- Second Republic Inauguration Speech by President Shehu Shagari, October 1, 1979