Babangida - Return of the Mosquito Featured
After weeks of speculations fuelled by a late-night visit of the United States embassy officials to the residence of former Nigerian dicator, General Ibrahim Babangida, in northern Nigeria, it is now true that the diabolical usurper is preparing once again to grab power. And Nigerians are concerned for good reasons. Those who know how Nigeria became such a vast waste today can provide several reasons why it is the handiwork of Ibrahim from Minna.
Nigeria has been so unfortunate to have been led by successively vision-less and greedy leaders, but none compares to Ibrahim from Minna. In his time, Ibrahim Babandida took everything that is bad about Nigeria and put a square root on them. The result is a Nigeria that is today filled with politicans without political ideology, billionaire businessmen without a business idea, generals scared by the sight of war and youths whose only ambition is to rip foreigners off at Yahoo.com. Read more from Againstbabangida.com
Latest from Master
- Is Nigeria on the brink after north-south clashes?
- Bombing the 50th Anniversary
- Why Nigeria Police is a Big Problem - Report
- Take-over Speech by Lt-General Olusegun Obasanjo following the execution of Murtala Mohammed, May 1976
- Second Republic Inauguration Speech by President Shehu Shagari, October 1, 1979